Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 11/0 Size, Opaque Red Luster DB214 (2.5" Tube)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity.
- Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 11/0 size is the most popular bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere.
- There are approximately 175 to 200 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 17-22 Delica beads per linear inch.
- One square inch of flat woven beads would be approximately 285 beads, or approximately 1 1/2 grams.
- Color: Opaque Red Luster
- Quantity: One 2.5" tube containing approximately 7.2 grams of delica seed beads. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Opaque Red Luster
||Valentine's Day, Christmas
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides