Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Beginner
This unisex bracelet features Regaliz Corduroy Rubber Cord with a cool half circle magnetic clasp.
These instructions make a 7.5" bracelet. The quantities given include enough corduroy rubber cord to allow for an up to 8" bracelet. If you would like to make a larger bracelet, adjust the quantity accordingly. You will also need a ruler for this project.
- To make this bracelet, start by watching the video: How to Measure and Assemble a Regaliz Corduroy Rubber Bracelet.
- In this video, you will learn how to measure and cut the corduroy rubber, attach the clasp, and finish the bracelet.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, cut your corduroy rubber so that you have a length that is 4 5/8" long.
- Place some glue into the recess on one side of your clasp and slip one end of the corduroy rubber into the recess. Allow to dry.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side of your bracelet.
- Allow all glue to dry thoroughly before wearing.
- CHX-1112 - Regaliz Corduroy Rubber Cord 10x6.5mm - Dark Brown (Sold By The Inch)
Project uses 6 inches. You will need 6 packages.
- FCL-1608 - Antiqued Silver Half Circle Magnetic Clasp/Cord Ends For Regaliz 10mm Rubber Cord
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1059 - Eurotool Super New Glue - Heavy Duty Adhesive - 3 Gram Bottle
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5500 - Cord Cutter Tool For Regaliz Cord 3 Inches Long
|Ingredients||CHX-1112, FCL-1608, XTL-1059,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 6 package(s).
1 package = By The Inch.
$0.34 / Package | SKU: CHX-1112
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Bottle.
$4.39 / Package | SKU: XTL-1059
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$10.19 / Package | SKU: XTL-5500