Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To make this bracelet, start by watching the video: How to Measure and Assemble a Regaliz Corduroy Rubber Bracelet.
- In this video, you will learn how to measure and cut the corduroy rubber, attach the clasp, and finish the bracelet.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, cut your corduroy rubber so that you have a length that is 4 5/8" long.
- Place some glue into the recess on one side of your clasp and slip one end of the corduroy rubber into the recess. Allow to dry.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side of your bracelet.
- Allow all glue to dry thoroughly before wearing.
- CHX-1112 - Regaliz Corduroy Rubber Cord 10x6.5mm - Dark Brown (Sold By The Inch)
Project uses 6 inches. You will need 6 packages.
- FCL-1608 - Antiqued Silver Half Circle Magnetic Clasp/Cord Ends For Regaliz 10mm Rubber Cord
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1059 - Eurotool Super New Glue - Heavy Duty Adhesive - 3 Gram Bottle
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5500 - Cord Cutter Tool For Regaliz Cord 3 Inches Long
|Ingredients||CHX-1112, FCL-1608, XTL-1059,|