Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- The video How to Make the Kaputt Earrings demonstrates how to make these earrings from start to finish.
- A couple notes: Silver-filled wire and earring findings were chosen because of the fine quality of the Kaputt pendants used, however, you could also use plated and follow the same technique.
- Also, to make this into a jewelry set, simply create one extra wire wrapped Kaputt pendant and hang it from a premade chain.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- FEA-1201 - Silver Filled Long Flattened Ear Wire 18.5mm (10 Pieces)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- WSV-12671 - 1 Oz. (75 Ft.) Silver Filled Wire 26 Gauge Round Dead Soft
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-6288 - Austrian Crystal, 6913 Kaputt Pendant 26mm, 1 Piece, Crystal Silver Night
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5032 - Beadsmith Wire Looping Pliers - Concave And Round Nose