Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To make the bracelet, cut off 14 inches of beading wire.
- String on one crimp tube then thread one end through the top loop on one side of the multi-strand clasp. String it back through the crimp tube. Crimp the crimp tube.
- String on a colorful pattern of 24 gemstone beads.
- String on one crimp tube. Thread the wire through the top loop on the other side of the magnetic clasp. Thread the beading wire back through the crimp tube and pull snug. Crimp the crimp tube. Thread the wire back through a few adjacent beads. Trim any excess wire.
- Repeat the above process to add the next two strands. Be sure to keep your tension even so as to make all strands the same length.
- SPJA-08002 - Impression Jasper Gemstone Beads, Round 6mm, 15 Inch Strand, Multi Color
Project uses 2 Strands. You will need 2 packages.
- FCR-1262 - Antiqued Brass Economy Crimp Beads 3mm x 2.7mm (50)
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FCL-0753 - Magnetic Clasp, 3-Strand Bar with Rope Edge 20x8mm, 1 Set, Antiqued Brass Tone
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-64881 - Beadalon Wire Silver Plated 49 Strand .018 Inch / 10Ft
Project uses 42 Inches. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5608 - Xuron 4 In 1 Crimping Pliers - Works On 1, 2 And 3mm Crimps!
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers