Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Flip your compass upside down on a flat surface.
- Place a dab of E6000 glue onto the flat glue-on tab of your cuff link. Turn over and press into place on the backside of your compass.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- All done! It really was that easy.
- PND-2092 - Silver Tone Cuff Links With Round Glue-On Base 12mm (1 Pair)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- PND-9006 - Working Aluminum Compass For Embellishments - 15.5mm Diameter (1)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-1054 - E6000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive (0.18 fl oz)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.