Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
This bracelet measures approximately 6.75 inches. To modify the length, simply adjust the length woven respectively. Please note, we recommend purchasing two strands of the Chevron beads to accommodate the pattern of alternating colors as seen in the video, even though you will get enough beads in one strand to make a 6.75 inch bracelet.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- To see how to complete this project from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Make the Gray Balance Bracelet with Chevron 2-Hole Beads.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- BCG-002 - Czech Glass, 2-Hole Chevron Beads 10x4mm, 30 Pieces, Crystal Grey Rainbow
Project uses 2 Strands. You will need 2 packages.
- BCP-20684 - CzechMates Glass, 2-Hole Round Cabochon Beads 7mm Diameter, 25 Pieces, Matte Metallic Silver
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- DRH-0024 - Toho Demi Round Seed Beads, Thin 11/0 (2.2mm) Size, 7.8 Grams, 617 Matte Dark Olive
Project uses 1 Tube. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-6825 - Magnetic Clasp, 6x4.5mm, 4 Clasp Sets, Antiqued Brass Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1265 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 50 Yards, Smoke Gray
Project uses 1 Spool. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-5614 - BeadSmith Tools, Thread Snips 4.25 Inches Long, 1 Piece