Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut a length of Opelon cord, about 10 inches long.
- String on one cinnabar bead followed by 20 czech glass beads.
- Bring the two ends of the Opelon cord together and tie a double overhand knot.
- Place a dab of GS Hypo Cement on to the knot. Tie another knot.
- Trim the ends of the Opelon and then hide the knot by rotating the beads to cover it.
- Allow to dry before wearing.
|Theme||Under $20 - Designer Picks|
|Ingredients||BWD-6013, BCP-3890, XCR-2228, XTL-1001,|