Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To begin, take your round nose pliers and make a simple loop at one end of the memory wire.
- On to the other end, start stringing the mini dagger beads. For two loops around the memory wire you will use the entire tube.
- When you have strung all the beads, cut the memory wire about 3/4" from the last bead. The beads should be a little loose on the wire so that they can move around a bit.
- Take your round nose pliers and make a simple loop at the end of the memory wire.
- All done!
- WXM-030 - Bright Gold Color Bracelet Memory Wire 12 Loops
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- MDB-0022 - Czech Glass Mini Dagger Beads, 2.5x6mm, 10 Gram Tube, Matte Metallic Flax
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5610 - Xuron Memory Wire Cutters Cutting Pliers -Strong & Easy
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers