Toho Demi Round Seed Beads, Thin 11/0 (2.2mm) Size, #223 Antique Bronze (7.8 Grams)
- These Demi Round seed beads from Toho have the same diameter and hole size as the traditional round seed beads but with a thinner profile. The Demi works flawlessly with popular stitches and allows for high definition designs with enhanced color and detail.
- Toho's precision-sized beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity. Available in a wide array of colors and finishes.
- Color: #223 Antique Bronze
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter and 0.9mm thick. The holes fit wire or stringing material up to 22 gauge (.025" / 0.644mm) thick.
- Quantity: 7.8 gram tube (approximately 1,600 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: DRH-0011
- Weight: 0.37 oz
Retired - Saratoga Bracelet in Firelight
|Style||Japanese, Demi Round|