Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut a 12 inch piece of Stretch Magic cord. Attach a bead stopper at one end.
- Next, please watch our video on how to make a stretch bracelet. String 1 jet black crystal rondelle bead followed by one glass evil eye bead, and repeat this pattern 13 more times for a total of 28 beads.
- As shown in the video, when all of your beads are strung, tie a double-knot with the stretch cord and secure it with a dab of Hypo Cement glue. Cut off the excess cord tails with flush cutters. Enjoy your bracelet!
- XCR-2115 - Stretch Magic Clear Stretchy Beading Cord 1mm/.039Inch Width - 5 Meters
Project uses 12 inches. You will need 1 package.
- BGL-9570 - Lampwork Glass Novelty Evil Eye Beads 10mm Round Dark Blue (20)
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCZ-1005 - Silver Plated W/ Jet Black Czech Crystal Large Hole Rondelle Beads - European Style 8mm (2)
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 7 packages.
- XTL-1001 - G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Essential!
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-3000 - Bead Stopper- Stop Beads Sliding Off Stringing Material
|Theme||Yoga, Men's, Jewish Faith, Boho|
|Ingredients||XCR-2115, BGL-9570, BCZ-1005, XTL-1001,|