Eurotool Concave And Round Nose 3 Step Wire Looping Jewelry Pliers
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 28 Reward Points
with this product.
- Box jointed 3-step wire looping pliers from EUROTOOLï¿½ with concave lower jaw.
- Easy to use, and give you perfect results when repetitive wire loop-making, and they are strong enough for making the finishing loops in heavy memory wire.
- One side of the nose is a three stepped round nose shape, and the other side is a concave shape that bends your wire in a perfect half-circle around the 'nose'. Simply move the pliers one or two more times around, and you will have a complete circle. Then use these pliers to gently yet securely grip your loop in one of your hands, while you use your other hand and some chain nose pliers to wrap the end of your wire around the base of the loop.
- Because these sturdy pliers do the actual pressing on the wire, you can loop tough memory wire with a couple of firm squeezes.
- NOTE: Suitable for wire thicknesses up to 18 Gauge. Can be used with larger wire, but the risk of scratching the wire increases.
- Measurements: Approximately 2mm, 3.2mm, 4.5mm jaw size. Pliers are 5 1/2" in length.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
||Wire Looping Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides