Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Begin by adding 6 tiny dabs of Hypo Cement glue onto your Vintaj filigree star stamping: 5 beneath the points and 1 onto the center. Refer to the photo for placement assistance.
- Next, watch the video on How to Use a Magical Pick.
- Using your Magical Pick, gently pick up a ss12 Austrian crystal rhinestone flatback in Palace Green Opal and place it onto a dab of glue on your star stamping. Continue adding on the rest of your flat backs.
- Set aside to dry for a few minutes.
- Once dry, open up the loop from your antiqued brass kidney wire and slide it onto the loop at the top of your star stamping and close.
- That's it!
(scroll down for purchase options)
- SWF-412028 - Austrian Crystal, Round Flatback Rhinestone SS12 3mm, 50 Pieces, Palace Green Opal
Project uses 12 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- PND-7097 - Vintaj Natural Brass Filigree Star Drop Pendant Charm 26mm (1)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-1001 - G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Essential!
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-6708 - Antiqued Brass Earring Hooks Kidney Wires 36mm (10 Pairs)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-4004 - Beadsmith Magical Rhinestone Pick Up Tool With Cleaning Kit - Great For Placing Flatback Rhinestones