By following the instructions below you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Before beginning this project, please watch our video: How to Do Circular Brick Stitch On a Hoop Earring.
- Cut off 6 feet of thread and thread a needle. Begin weaving as seen in the above video. You will begin your first row about an inch down on one side. For the first row you will weave 26 white beads and 25 blue beads.
- When you have reached the other side, you will begin your second row by adding two pink beads and jumping to the second thread bridge. By doing this you will create a decrease. Continue adding pink beads until you have added 50 total or until you can create the same decrease on the other side. (See photo for reference)
- For the third row, make the same decrease as before but this time add one white and one green bead. Continue to alternate until you have a total of 27 white and 26 green beads.
- Then, please watch our video: How to Add a Picot Edge to Circular Brick Stitch. In this video you will see how to do the edge and how to tie off and weave in your thread.
By purchasing all of the supplies you'll be able to make two pairs of earrings.WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
(scroll down for purchase options)
- JK-0098 - Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Miyuki Delica Seed Bead Mix, 11/0, 30 Grams, Easter Egg
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-5144 - Earrings Findings, Hoop 50mm, 2 Pairs, Stainless Steel
Project uses 1 Pair. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 1 Spool. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - The Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-0373 - Tulip Premium Scissors, Gold Handle 5 Inch, 1 Pair