Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
Simple yet elegant, these earrings feature a lovely gemstone cabochon which has been embedded in concrete. They are definitely a design that will have your friends saying 'How did you do that?'
Please note you will also need a disposable mixing cup, some way of measuring tablespoons and teaspoons, tap water, and something such as a popsicle stick to stir your concrete.
- Please watch the video: How to Make Concrete Jewelry.
- In the video you will learn how to mix your concrete and also how to make this pair of earrings. The video also provides tips on how to keep the earring finding level so that you can pour the concrete.
- XTL-01180 - Create Recklessly, Artist's Concrete for Mixed Media, 8 Ounce Jar
Project uses 1 tablespoon. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-8221 - Antiqued Brass Round Bezel Earring Findings - 18.5mm Diameter (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- SPCB-2011 - Desert Jasper Gemstone Round Flat-Back Cabochons 13mm (4 Pieces)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
|Ingredients||XTL-01180, FEA-8221, SPCB-2011,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 8 Ounce Jar.
$18.19 / Package | SKU: XTL-01180
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.