Czech Seed Beads 11/0 Light Gold Supra Metallic (1 Hank)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 12 Reward Points
with this product.
- Czech glass seed beads are some of the highest quality and most uniformly sized beads in use today. Great for bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Color: Light Gold Supra Metallic. Supra finish is a baked-on metallic finish with a slightly matte appearance. It is more durable than sprayed on metallic coating.
- Measurements: Size 11/0, which is approximately 2.1mm in diameter. 17 beads per inch.
- Quantity: One hank. Hanks are sometimes called 24 string, sometimes called 12 string, but they all have twelve loops of strung beads, resulting in 24 thread ends being tied together. There are approximately 4,000 beads per hank.
- We recommend using English beading needles sizes 11 or smaller.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Light Gold Supra Metallic
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides