Czech Fire Polished Glass, 4mm Faceted Round Beads, Copper Rose Polychrome (1 Strand)
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. Unlike Austrian faceted crystals, fire polished beads contain no lead. It is the heat polishing process that gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Color: Copper Rose Polychrome
- Measurements: 4mm long, 3.8mm wide. The holes are less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 8 inches of beads when strung.
- SKU: BCP-33227
- Weight: 0.16 oz
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Copper Rose Polychrome|