Czech Fire Polished Glass, 3mm Faceted Round Beads, Metallic Light Green Suede (50 Piece Strand)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- These Czech fire polished are called 'round' but are actually have more of an oval shape.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Color: Metallic Light Green Suede
- Measurements: 3mm long and 2.7mm wide. The hole is less than 1mm in diameter.
- Quantity: 50 beads, which is approximately 5.75 inches of beads when strung.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
|Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech
|Fire Polished Round
|Metallic Light Green Suede