Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by stringing one blue sea glass fishbone bead onto one eye pin. Make a simple wire loop. Repeat this step for 6 more blue fishbone beads as well as for 9 pink sea glass beads.
- To attach the beads to the chain, count to the 5th white bar. Cut off the jump rings in between the next two silver palettes to remove the 6th white bar, set the bar aside. Open the simple wire loop of one of the blue chips, same as you would a jump ring, and attach it to the loop of one silver palette. Attach the second simple wire loop to the next silver palette.
- Move over one white bar to the next silver palette and repeat the above step. You will do this to add all 7 blue fishbone beads.
- Then count 5 white bars up the other side of the chain. Now you will use the loose bars to complete the necklace. Open one simple wire loop with a pink bead on it, and attach it to the last white bar. Attach the other side of this pink bead to a free white bar. Add two more beads in this manner. Then connect 3 pink beads without the white bars in between.
- Continue down the other side of the necklace to attach the last 3 white bars and 3 pink beads so that it matches the other side.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED: (scroll down for purchase options)
- BGL-01040 - Cultured Sea Glass, Round Bead 6mm, 32 Pieces, Blossom Pink
Project uses 9 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BGL-9623 - Cultured Sea Glass, Fishbone Beads 20-26mm, 20 Pieces, Aqua Blue
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-0253 - Zola Elements Bulk Chain, Oblong Bar & Disc Bead Cable Links 4x15.5mm, By the Foot, Rhodium Plated / White
Project uses 2 Feet. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-6259 - Silver Plated Open Eye Pins 21 Gauge 1 Inch (x50)
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
|Ingredients||BGL-01040, BGL-9623, FHP-6259,|