Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Onto one head pin, string on 6 beads. Make a simple wire loop. Repeat this step and set aside.
- Take another head pin and string on 8 beads. Make a simple wire loop. Repeat this step and set aside.
- Take one last head pin and string on 10 beads. Make a simple wire loop. Set aside.
- Next, take one head pin with 6 beads on it and open the loop, same as you would a jump ring, and attach it to the bottom of the triangle earring post.
- Then add the remaining head pins in this order to create the graduated pattern: 8 beads, 10 beads, 8 beads, then 6 beads.
- Make sure all the loops are closed and you're all done!
- FEA-02013 - Earring Posts, Open Triangle with Earnuts 10mm, 1 Pair, Matte Gold Toned
Project uses 1 Pair. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-00135 - True2 Czech Fire Polished Glass, Faceted Round Beads 2mm, 50 Pieces, Jet California Gold Rush
Project uses 48 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-3028 - 22K Gold Plated Ball Head Pins 22 Gauge 2 Inch (x20)
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
|Ingredients||FEA-02013, BCP-00135, FHP-3028,|