Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Please begin this project by watching the video: How to Make Earrings with Gita Settings for Austrian crystals. The video will show you how to set your crystals into the Gita Jewelry settings using a popsicle stick.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, set your stone into the setting. In this particular earring, you will be setting 2 stones per earring.
- Enjoy wearing these!
- FEA-9632 - Gita Jewelry Stone Setting for Austrian Crystal, Leverback Earrings for SS39 Chaton & Tilted 12mm Cushion, Gold Plated
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-4380 - Austrian Crystal, 4470 Cushion Fancy Stone 12mm, 1 Piece, Crystal Light Coral
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- SWCH-639568 - Austrian Crystal, 1088 Xirius Round Stone Chatons ss39, 6 Pieces, Crystal Azure Blue
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- STICK-PKIT-00 - Natural Wood Craft Sticks, Flat with Rounded Edge 4.5 Inches, 10 Sticks