Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Please watch our video: How to Use Glue to Set Austrian Crystal Fancy Stones into Gita Jewelry Components.
- From what you learned in the video, place a dab of glue into each well of the setting. Place the Navette stones and the chaton into the setting.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED: (scroll down for purchase options)
- FEA-9725 - Gita Jewelry Stone Setting for Austrian Crystal, Leverback Earrings for PP32 & 8x4mm Navettes, 1 Pair, Rhodium Plated
Project uses 1 Pair. You will need 1 package.
- SWCH-624109 - Austrian Crystal, 1088 Xirius Round Stone Chatons pp32, 24 Pieces, Sapphire F
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-4613 - Austrian Crystal, 4228 Xilion Navette Fancy Stone 8x4mm, 2 Pieces, Emerald F
Project uses 4 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-1001 - G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Essential!
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-4004 - Beadsmith Magical Rhinestone Pick Up Tool With Cleaning Kit - Great For Placing Flatback Rhinestones