Dakota Stones Gemstone Beads, Blue Marbled Chalcedony, Chips 12-22mm (15 Inch Strand)
- Blue Chalcedony gemstone beads from Dakota Stones. Chalcedony is a naturally occurring stone and is a member of the quartz family, and features natural formations and inclusions within the translucent stone.
- The natural chip shape make these great for many projects. String with wood or other gemstone beads for a unique piece.
- Approximate Hole Size: 0.8-1.1mm
- Color: Blue with Brown and White
- Approximate Measurements: 12 - 22mm
- Quantity: 1 Strand
- SKU: SPX-Q3ST
- Weight: 89 g
|COLOR||Blue with Brown and White|