The Beadsmith Wire Looper Multi-step Ring Looping Plier 5, 7, 10mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 26 Reward Points
with this product.
- These easy to use pliers will give you perfect results when repetitive wire loop-making! Strong enough for making the finishing loops in heavy memory wire.
- One side of the nose is a three stepped round nose shape, and the other side is a flat shape that has PVC tubing to prevent scratching or marring the wire stock.
- With just a little practice, you will quickly master the use of these super useful pliers. NOTE: Suitable for wire thicknesses up to 18 Gauge. Can be used with larger wire, but the risk of scratching the wire increases.
- Measurements: Approximately 6 Inches Long. Smallest diameter step is about 5mm, middle step is about 7mm, and largest is about 10mm.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
|California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides