The Beadsmith Wire Looper Multi-step Ring Looping Plier 13, 16, 20mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 44 Reward Points
with this product.
- These pliers are not as easy to find--and not as well known--as regular roundnose pliers, and I don't know WHY. They're easy to use, and give you perfect results when repetitive wire loop-making, and they are strong enough for making the finishing loops in heavy memory wire.
- One side of the nose is a three stepped round nose shape, and the other side is a flat shape that has PVC tubing to prevent scratching or marring the wire stock.
- With just a little practice, you will quickly master the use of these fantastic pliers, and I know you will love them. NOTE: Suitable for wire thicknesses up to 18 Gauge. Can be used with larger wire, but the risk of scratching the wire increases.
- Measurements: Approximately 6 1/2 Inches Long. Smallest diameter step is about 13mm, middle step is about 16mm, and largest is about 20mm.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides