The Beadsmith Bail Making Pliers - Round Ends 6mm/8.5mm For Filigree Wrapping Wire Work
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 32 Reward Points
with this product.
- Make your own bails and ear wires. Wrap filigree.
- Wire Looping and Round Nose pliers are very useful, but these Bail Making pliers have an added benefit.
- The plier tips are uniform cylinders, so you get uniform loops every time.
- These are a bit larger in diameter, PERFECT for making your own earring loops. Great for use with heavier gauge wire to make sturdy figure 8 Bails.
- What really sold us on carrying these pliers is that they are ideal for use with Filigree wrapping, especially our beautiful Vintaj items. Use these pliers to start the bending of your filigree item. Perfect even, rounded curves! Fit your cabochon inside and gently close around edges with regular chain nose or bent chain nose pliers.
- Large tip is 8.5mm (5/16 Inch) diameter. Smaller tip is 6mm (3/16 Inch).
- Ends are approximately 35mm (1 3/4 inches) long). Tool is 6 inches total length and is made with sturdy lap joint construction with added spring.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides