Beadalon Scrimps, Super Secure Screw-On Round Crimp Beads, For Memory Wire, Gold Plated (12 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 14 Reward Points
with this product.
- Another Beadalon innovation!
- Instead of gluing beads onto the ends of memory wire, you insert the wire into the bead and use a tiny screwdriver to tighten.
- The hole only goes halfway through the bead, it is only suitable for fitting on the end of memory wire. We also carry regular Scrimps for stringing wire.
- Oval barrel, sleek shape
- These are adjustable on your wire, simply unscrew, move to desired placement, and screw back in. Completely reusable too!
- For extra security, add a drop of adhesive inside crimp. This will make it permanent and non-adjustable.
- Scrimp Screwdriver kit sold separately.
- Gold Plated over brass.
- May contain a small amount of nickel, which helps the gold plating adhere to the brass.
- Measurements: hole diameter of .8mm. Will fit most standard memory wire. Each bead measures 3.5mm long and 3.5mm wide.
- Quantity: 12 Scrimp Beads
||Scrimps, Memory Wire
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides