Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- By opening and closing jump rings, make a "chain" 9 jump rings long.
- Attach one drop to one end of the "chain" by opening one jump ring and closing it around the final link.
- In this same manner, moving up the chain, attach two drops to the sides of jump ring number 2. Repeat on jump rings 4, 6, and 8.
- To the final jump ring, attach the earring hook, same way you would a jump ring.
- All done!
- BPL-4045 - Acrylic Pendant Beads, 12x20mm Faceted Pears, 10 Pieces, Lime Green
Project uses 18 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FJR-5500 - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings 5mm 19 Gauge (50)
Project uses 36 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-3005 - Silver Plated Surgical Steel Earring Hooks Hypo-Allergenic (x100)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||BPL-4045, FJR-5500, FEA-3005,|