Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
As part of TierraCast's Eastern Path collection, the focal to this necklace is a pendant with a wonderfully detailed Asian coin design. The pendant is suspended from brown leather cord that has a double slide knot closure. A great accessory for both men and women.
Due to the nature of the slide knots you can just slip this necklace over your head and adjust to your desired length.
- To make this necklace, please watch the video: How to Make a Unisex Leather Cord Necklace with Slide Knots.
- In the course of the video you will learn how to make this style necklace from start to finish.
- PND-380 - TierraCast Pewter Pendant, East Asian Coin 25.5x21mm, 1 Piece, Brass Oxide
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- CHY-1514 - Genuine Leather Cord, Round 1.5mm, By the Yard, Natural Antique Brown
Project uses 36 inches. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Yard.
$2.05 / Package | SKU: CHY-1514
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.35 / Package | SKU: XTL-5700