Antiqued Brass Curb Chain, 5mm, by the Foot
- Brass chain in an antiqued finish.
- The most popular use for this style of chain is to make adjustable length extenders for necklaces and bracelets. Jewelry that is adjustable in length is more saleable - it will fit more of your customers.
- You can make extenders that are a permanent part of a design, or you can make an extender to fasten to an already existing piece of jewelry.
- Measurements: Each oval link is approximately 5mm wide, 6mm long, 1mm thick, 18 Gauge.
- Quantity: (1) SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: CHA-99915
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Retired - Sweet Traveler Bangle
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|