Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Using your flush cutters, cut a 2" length of amethyst gemstone chain, making sure to be mindful of cut or broken chain links.
- Use a pair of chain nose pliers to open the loop on a gold filled bass clef ear wire like how you would a jump ring. Slide on one end of the chain by the loop at the end of the first link. Close the earring loop.
- Using your chain nose pliers, open a gold plated jump ring and slide on one of the last loops at the end of the other side of your gemstone chain. Before closing, also slide on the loop from your purple and gold bezel charm. Close the jump ring back up.
- You're done!
- SPGL-149 - Glass and Gold Bezel Charm, Heart 12mm, 1 Piece, Gold and Purple
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- CHX-1360 - Gold Vermeil Wire Wrapped Gemstone Drop Chain, Amethyst Rondelles 2mm, 1 Inch, Purple
Project uses 5 inches. You will need 5 packages.
- FEA-1217 - 14K Gold Filled Bass Clef Ear Wire 21mm Long 20 Gauge Thick (4 Pieces)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||SPGL-149, CHX-1360, FEA-1217,|