The Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- These needles are like sewing needles, but much thinner, in order to fit through the holes in tiny beads.
- English beading needles are very stiff, and they will break before bending. For this reason, they are not recommended for use with thick materials.
- The size 12 needle has a diameter of .42mm (.016 Inches) and is suitable for beading thread up to .007 Inches.
- Needles are 2 inches long.
- Quantity: 1 package of 4 needles.
- Stainless steel, made in England.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides