Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Intermediate
This cubic right angle weave square provides a fun geometric bead woven focal for this delicate necklace.
- To learn how to make the focal of this necklace, please watch our video: How to Make a Square Shape with Cubic Right Angle Weave.
- Once you have woven the focal, thread the chain though the center so that the focal free flows on the chain.
- BCP-00121 - True2 Czech Fire Polished Glass, Faceted Round Beads 2mm, 50 Pieces, Chalk White Matte Labrador
Project uses 4 Lots. You will need 4 packages.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 1 Spool. You will need 1 package.
- AXC-026 - Finished Cable Chain Necklace, Fine 2x1.8mm Links with Spring Ring Clasp, 16 Inches, Silver Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-0117 - BeadSmith Ultra Thread Zap, Battery Operated Thread Trimmer, 1 Piece
|Ingredients||BCP-00121, XCR-1280, AXC-026,|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 4 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$3.59 / Package | SKU: BCP-00121
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Spool.
$6.65 / Package | SKU: XCR-1280
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$3.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-3006
$19.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-0117