Dakota Stones Gemstone Beads, Natural Botswana Agate, Chips 8-13mm (15 Inch Strand)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Strand
- Botswana Agate gemstone beads from Dakota Stones. Botswana Agate displays highly defined parallel banding, usually in white on hues of brown, gray, pink, tan, apricot and purplish red. Botswana Agate was formed nearly 187 million years ago by lava flowing in waves from long faults in the earth.
- The natural chip shape make these great for many projects. String with wood or other gemstone beads for a unique piece.
- Strand Length: 15-16 Inch Strand
- Approximate Hole Size: 0.8-1.1mm
- Color: Brown, White, Grey, and Pink
- Approximate Measurements: 8 - 13mm
- Quantity: 1 Strand
- SKU: SPX-L20F
- Weight: 52 g
Size Reference Chart