Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To see how to make these earrings from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Make the Bubbles and Waves Earrings. In this video, you will learn how to make simple wire loops using eyepins and headpins to hang Arcos par Puca and Minos par Puca beads in a dangling formation.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED: (scroll down for purchase options)
- BCT-0203 - Czech Glass Arcos par Puca, 3-Hole Semi-Circular Beads 5x10mm, 30 Pieces, Metallic Matte Blue
Project uses 12 beads. You will need 1 package.
- BCT-0204 - Czech Glass Minos par Puca, Cylindrical Beads 2.5x3mm, 120 Pieces, Pastel White
Project uses 20 beads. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-6265 - Silver Plated Open Eye Pins 22 Gauge 1 Inch (x50)
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-5314 - Silver Plated Head Pins 1 Inch/22 Gauge (50)
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-9421 - Large French Ear Wire, 16mm Long 22 Gauge Wire, 20 Pieces, Silver Plated
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-0034 - Wubbers Classic Series Round Nose Quality Jeweller's Pliers
|Ingredients||BCT-0203, BCT-0204, FHP-6265, FHP-5314, FEA-9421,|