Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To start, please watch the video: How to Flat Even-Count Peyote Stitch and also How to Tie Off and Add New Thread in Peyote Bead Weaving. Based on what you learned in the two videos, please bead weave a section of even count peyote bead weaving that is 6 beads wide and as long as you desire for your bracelet, remembering that the clasp and beads to attach it will add almost an inch. Tie off your threads so you have a finished piece of bead weaving.
- To attach the clasp, please watch the video: How to Attach a Multi-Strand Clasp to Peyote Bead Weaving. This will teach you how to attach your clasp.
- Finally, watch the video: How to Attach an Embellishment to Bead Weaving to see how to add your fern leaf focal.
- MTB-0013 - Czech Glass Matubo, 10/0 Seed Bead, Gold Shine Emerald (2.5 Inch Tube)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package(s).
- XCR-8935 - Wildfire Thermal Bonded Beading Thread .006 Inch - Black - 50 Yd
Project uses 1 spool. You will need 1 package(s).
- FCL-7004 - TierraCast Pewter Toggle Clasps, Heirloom with Two Loops 15mm, 22K Gold Plated (1 Set)
Project uses 1 set. You will need 1 package(s).
- FCO-797 - Connector Link, Fern Focal 40mm, Antiqued Gold Plated, by TierraCast (1 Piece)
Project uses 1 piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- XTL-0373 - Tulip Premium Scissors, Gold Handle 5-Inch
- XTL-3023 - Tulip Beading Needles Size #10, Short, 37x0.46mm (4 pcs)
|Ingredients||MTB-0013, XCR-8935, FCL-7004, FCO-797,|