Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To start, please cut and thread 36 inches of thread onto your needle.
- Next, please watch the video: Beading Tutorial: How to Make Beaded Snowflake Earrings. This video will show you the complete process for making this earring. Happy Holidays!
- FJR-8011 - Silver-Filled Open Jump Rings 4mm 22 Gauge (20 Pieces)
Project uses 2 piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- FEA-309 - Earring Findings, Balloon Ear Wire 18x26mm, Sterling Silver (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package(s).
- BCP-007 - Czech Glass Matubo, Triangular 2-Hole Nib-Bit Beads 5.5x6mm, Double Sided Apollo - Gold ( 2.5" Tube)
Project uses 12 piece(s). You will need 1 package(s).
- JSK-0096 - Toho Seed Beads, Round 11/0 #2100 'Silver Lined Milky White' (8 Grams)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package(s).
- XCR-8948 - Wildfire Thermal Bonded Beading Thread, 20 Yard Spool, Frost / White (.006 Inch Thick)
Project uses 72 inches. You will need 1 package(s).
- XTL-3023 - Tulip Beading Needles Size #10, Short, 37x0.46mm (4 pcs)
- XTL-0373 - Tulip Premium Scissors, Gold Handle 5-Inch
- XTL-0020 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||FJR-8011, FEA-309, BCP-007, JSK-0096, XCR-8948,|