Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut off 24 inches of beading wire. Place a bead stopper about two inches from one end.
- String the beads in the following order: 24 gemstones, 15 metal beads, 7 gemstones, 15 metal beads, 7 gemstones, 15 metal beads and 24 gemstones.
- To see how to attach the clasp, please watch our video: How to Finish a Strung Necklace with a Ball and Socket Clasp.
- SPTI-06 - Tiger Tigers Eye Gem Round 6mm Beads/15.5 (Brown & Gold)
Project uses 62 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-6857 - Ball and Socket Clasps, Round 12.5mm, 2 Sets, Gold Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FCR-4307 - Basic Elements Crimp Tubes, 4 Size Variety Pack 1x0.8mm 2x1.3mm 2x1.5mm 3x2mm, 600 Pieces, Gold Plated
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BMB-3221 - TierraCast 22K Gold Plated Pewter Hexagon Spacer Beads 3.8mm (50)
Project uses 45 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-64813 - Beadalon Wire Standard Bright 49 Strand .018 Inch / 30Ft
Project uses 24 Inches. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5608 - Xuron 4 In 1 Crimping Pliers - Works On 1, 2 And 3mm Crimps!
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire (1 Piece)
- XTL-3000 - Bead Stopper- Stop Beads Sliding Off Stringing Material
|Ingredients||SPTI-06, FCL-6857, FCR-4307, BMB-3221, XCR-64813,|