Product Guide: Creating Bracelets with the Wrapit Bead Loom
The **Wrapit Loom** by Rainbow Loom makes creating on-trend wrapped bracelets fun and easy. Choose from 2 different packages, the **Wrapit Loom Bracelet Craft Kit** with a single track and a variety of beads and cords, or the **Wrapit Loom Professional Series Duo** which includes two tracks without the cord or beads. The extra track in the Duo allows you to create longer bracelets that can be wrapped around the wrist multiple times. **Exclusive Beadaholique Jewelry Kits** contain both the loom and full project components, with Refill Kits available for those who already have the Wrapit Loom.
How to Use the Wrapit Loom
The Wrapit Loom is designed to hold two warp cords taut so that you can wrap your choice of beads between them. You can use a variety of cord for this including leather, hemp, cotton, paracord, and more. You also have many options when it comes to selecting beads and the stringing material for your wrap line—gemstone beads and silk thread are popular choices. See our videos and project tutorials for step-by-step instructions and design inspiration.
Wrapit Loom Instructional Videos for Making Jewelry
Watch our step-by-step instructional videos and learn how to use the Wrapit Loom to create bracelets using different types of beads.
Featured Video: **How to Use the Wrapit Loom Professional Series Duo**
- **How to Use the Wrapit Loom by Rainbow Loom**
- **How to Make a Wrapit Loom Bracelet with Leather Cord and Two Hole Beads**
- **How to Make the Cotton Wrapped Loom Bracelet Kits by Beadaholique**
- **How to Make a Triple Wrap Bracelet Using the Wrapit Loom**
- **How to Add Additional Thread to a Bracelet on the Wrapit Loom **
**VIEW ALL WRAPIT LOOM INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS**
Wrapit Loom Jewelry Project Tutorials
Your choice of beads, be it traditional gemstone rounds, 2-hole Czech beads or even seed beads, combined with your cord and wrap line can create a wide variety of different designs—the possibilities are endless! Find inspiration with our project tutorials and make the project as shown or use it as a guide for your next design.
- **Berkeley Wrapit Loom Belt**
- **Pansy Pageant Wrap Bracelet**
- **Leather Duo Wrap It Bracelet**
- **Cantina Dance Bracelet**
- **Arrowhead Tango Bracelet**
- **Blueberry Pie Leather Bracelet**
- **Retired - High Spirits WrapIt Bracelet**
- **Sedona Spirit Wrap Bracelet**
- **Black Leather Triple Wrapit Loom Bracelet**
- **Berry Leather Triple Wrapit Loom Bracelet**
**VIEW ALL WRAPIT LOOM PROJECT TUTORIALS**
Wrapit Loom Supplies
Shop popular beads and components for the Wrapit Loom. To secure your knots, our designers recommend **E6000 Glue** or **G S Hypo Cement**.
- **Wrapit Professional Series Duo, Bracelet Beading Loom with 2 Tracks**
- **Wrapit Beading Loom Craft Kit, Includes Beads, Nylon Cord & Instructions, Makes up to Five Bracelets**
- **Cotton Wrapped Loom Bracelet - Teal Blossom - Exclusive Beadaholique Jewelry Kit**
- **Refill - Cotton Wrapped Loom Bracelet - Black Celtic - Exclusive Beadaholique Jewelry Kit**
- **Wrapit Loom Bead Looms**
- **Wrapit Loom Kits and Refill Kits featuring Exclusive Beadaholique Jewelry Kits**
- **Leather Cord**
- **Cotton & Linen Cord**
- **Griffin Silk Thread**
- **Gemstone Beads**
- **Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads**
- **Seed Beads**