Wubbers Classic Series Wide Flat Nose Duckbill Pliers - 7mm Wide Jaws
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 72 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- The Wubbers classic wide flat nose pliers are especially useful when extra stability and holding power are required. They can be used to make sharp bends in medium to heavy-gauge wire (up to 12-gauge) or when working with medium to large-sized jump rings. A great multi-purpose pair of pliers, they are particularly suited for holding, adjusting, bending and moving heavier materials. The silky smooth, hand-finished edges help prevent marring and the matte finish inside the jaws holds the wire securely.
- Measurements: The total length of the pliers is 6.5 inches. The jaws are 6.2mm wide at the tip and are 27mm long from tip to the box joint.
- Made of high quality stainless steel. Leaf-spring box joint.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-5671
- Weight: 5.12 oz
|Style||Wire Looping Pliers, Flat Nose Pliers|
|COLOR||Silver / Turquoise|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart