Wubbers Classic Series Narrow Flat Nose Duckbill Pliers - 3mm Wide Jaws
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 42 Reward Points
with this product.
- The Wubbers classic narrow flat nose pliers are especially useful when making sharp bends in wire or when working with small to medium-sized jump rings. A great multi-purpose pair of pliers, you can use them for holding, adjusting, bending and moving wire 28 to 12 gauge thick. The silky smooth, hand-finished edges help prevent marring and the matte finish inside the jaws holds the wire securely.
- Measurements: Total length of 6.5 inches. The jaws are 2.3mm at the tip. The length of the jaws from tip to the box joint is 27mm.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel. Leaf spring box joint.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Flat Nose Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides