Wire Elements, Tarnish Resistant Copper Wire, 24 Gauge 1 Yard Each (.091 Meters), 6 Spool Pack, Assorted Finishes
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 32 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 6 Spools
- This tarnish resistant wire from Wire Elements by The Beadsmith is great for jewelry making, wire wrapping and crafting.
- The wire is made of 99.99% copper and is color coated.
- Color: Assorted Finishes (gold, silver, copper, rose gold, vintage bronze, antique copper).
- 24 Gauge Wire (.020 inch.) 1-yard spool (3 feet or approximately 0.914 meters).
- Temper: Half Hard
- Quantity: 6 Spools - Each spool contains 1 yard of wire.
- NOTE: Platings and color coatings are permanent, but this does not make them immune to scratches and dings. For the least risk of damage to the wire's surface, we recommend using nylon jaw pliers whenever possible.
- SKU: WNT-2842
- Weight: 4.66 oz
Size Reference Chart