Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Find one of the cut ends on your chain and cut away the link that's been cut through. Keep in mind that this might take a couple of connected dangles with it.
- Measure 1.5" and find the closest join in the chain. Then cut away the next link, ensuring that you cut only the next link and not the last link in your 1.5" piece.
- Use a pair of chain nose pliers to open the loop on a gold filled ball post earring. Slide on one end of the chain by the loop at the end of the first link. Close the earring loop.
- CHX-1085 - Turquoise Gem. Drops Gold Vermeil Wire Wrapped Chain 3mm Rondelles - By The Inch
Project uses 4 inches. You will need 4 packages.
- FEA-01142 - Gold Filled Stud Earrings Ball Post & Backs (1 Pair)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex