Tronex Tools, #7112 Oval Flush Cutter Pliers, Relieved, with Ergonomic Handle, 5.6 Inches Long
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 154 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Tool
- Precision flush cutter pliers from Tronex Tools. Combining strength and durability, an oval head evenly distributes cutting impact. Flush cutters leave a narrow and short peak along the “pinch” line, and can normally cut heavier gauge material than razor flush cutter, and lighter gauges than semi-flush cutters.
- The ergonomic handles measure 4.8 inches, fitting the average hand much better than the smaller tools on the market and allowing for easier repetitive use without fatigue.
- Includes stainless steel leaf springs, ESD safe cushion grips, and a plastic tip protector.
- Made in the USA, Tronex Tools are known for their quality tools made for a variety of applications from hobby industries, electronics and jewelry making. Each pair of pliers features a bearing ring lap joint design which ensures superior performance to other pliers made with rivet or box joints.
- Model / Style: #7112 Oval Flush Cutter Pliers, Relieved
- Cutting Capacity (for Soft Copper Wire): .004"-.049" (0.1-1.25mm / 38AWG - 16AWG).
- Measurements: Overall Length: 5.6” (142mm) - Tip Length: .45” (11mm)"
- Quantity: 1 Tool
- SKU: PL7112
- Weight: 90 g
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Size Reference Chart