Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- At one end of the memory wire, make a simple wire loop using your round nose pliers.
- String on in this order: 1 gold bead, 3 tortoise beads. You will repeat this pattern 32 times, and finish with one additional gold bead.
- Using your memory wire cutters, trim the end of the wire. Leave enough room to make a simple wire loop at this end, same as you did on the other end of the wire.
- All done!
- BCP-3884 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 8mm Round Brown Tortoise (25)
Project uses 99 pieces. You will need 4 packages.
- BMB-5062 - 22K Gold Plated 3mm Round Metal Beads (100)
Project uses 34 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- WXM-030 - Bright Gold Color Bracelet Memory Wire 12 Loops
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5612 - Beadalon Memory Wire Shears Cutting Pliers -Strong & Easy
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
|Ingredients||BCP-3884, BMB-5062, WXM-030,|