Toho Seed Beads, Round 11/0 #PF2121 'PermaFinish Silver Lined Milky Light Amethyst' (8 Grams)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Tube
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Color: PermaFinish Silver Lined Milky Light Amethyst (Color Code: PF2121).
- There are approximately 110 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 18 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5-inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. The tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: JSK-0280
- Weight: 14 g
|COLOR||PermaFinish Silver Lined Milky Light Amethyst|
Size Reference Chart