Toho Demi Round Seed Beads, Thin 11/0 (2.2mm), #504 Higher Metallic Iris Violet (7.8 Grams)
Used in Projects
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Tube
- These Demi Round seed beads from Toho have the same diameter and hole size as the traditional round seed beads but with a thinner profile. The Demi works flawlessly with popular stitches and allows for high definition designs with enhanced color and detail.
- Toho's precision-sized beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity. Available in a wide array of colors and finishes.
- Color: #504 Higher Metallic Iris Violet
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter and 0.9mm thick. The holes fit wire or stringing material up to 22 gauge (.025" / 0.644mm) thick.
- Quantity: 7.8 gram tube (approximately 1,600 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: DRH-0017
- Weight: 11 g
Project Tutorials Using this Item
|Style||Japanese, Demi Round|
|COLOR||Higher Metallic Iris Violet|
Size Reference Chart