Toggle Clasp, Hammered Craftsman 16.5mm, Antiqued Pewter, by TierraCast (1 Set)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Toggle clasp from TierraCast.
- This round-shaped clasp features a hammered surface and is great for completing bracelet and necklace projects.
- Material/Finish:Lead-free pewter in an antiqued finish.
- This unplated pewter is nickel-free and hypoallergenic, strong yet malleable for metalworking, crimping, and stamping. Antiqued pewter is an enduring, tarnish-resistant, and more environmentally friendly option than plated finishes.
- Measurements: The toggle ring is 16mm long, 13.5mm wide and 2mm thick. The open circle is 7.2mm in diameter. The toggle bar is 17.5mm long, 3mm wide and 5.3mm thick. The loops on both pieces will accommodate wire or cord up to 1.6mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Set
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
|Antiqued Silver, Antiqued Pewter
|Lead-Free Pewter, Base Metal