TierraCast Copper Plated Pewter Stud Post Earrings "Faceted Diamond" (1 Pair)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Cost-effective plated earposts with ornate "Faceted Diamond" design. Real Antiqued Copper plating over Lead-Free Pewter.
- Ideal for hanging dangles, pearls, beads etc.
- Post that goes through ear is Nickel-Free Titanium.
- Quantity: You get 2 posts (1 pair). Earring backs not included.
- Measurements: Design is 12mm high including loop and 9.6mm across. 3mm thick. Loop is closed and has an interior diameter of 1.4mm. Post is 10mm long and .7mm thick. Post includes groove to hold earring back securely in place. (Backs not included.)
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides