Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Beginner
Make this boutique-style accessory in a few simple steps using bright 22K gold plated Venetian box chain and a sleek rhodium box clasp.
The chain used in this project is quite sturdy. You will need heavy duty flush cutters for this project. Including the box clasp, this bracelet measures 7.5 inches. To make it larger or smaller, simply adjust the chain length.
- Using your flush cutters, carefully cut five 7 inch lengths of your box chain, making sure to not leave any broken chain links on the ends.
- Open a gold plated jump ring and slide it onto the last link from one end of one length of chain. Before closing, also slide it onto the first loop on your rhodium box chain and close.
- Repeat the same thing with another jump ring and the other side of that same length of chain, and the loop on the other side of your box clasp.
- Next, attach the rest of your chain lengths to the loops on your box clasp like in the previous step. See photo.
- Close you're clasp and you're done!
- CHA-10049 - Bright 22K Gold Plated Venetian Box Chain 3 x 2.5mm - Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 35 inches. You will need 3 packages.
- FCL-4926 - Rhodium Plated 5-Strand Box Clasp - Rectangle Design - 31.5x9.5mm (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5452 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 22 Gauge (50)
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5603 - CHP Milano Heavy Duty Flush Cutter - Cuts Up To 2.5mm Copper Wire
|Ingredients||CHA-10049, FCL-4926, FJR-5452,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 3 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$7.29 / Package | SKU: CHA-10049
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$2.17 / Package | SKU: FJR-5452
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$26.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5603