The Beadsmith Wire Looper Pliers, Multi-Step Ring Sizes in 1, 1.5, 2mm, 1 Tool
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 20 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Tool
- Multi-step round chain nose wire looping pliers.
- Easy to use - create consistent size loops and jump rings.
- NOTE: Suitable for wire thicknesses up to 18 Gauge. Can be used with larger wire, but the risk of scratching the wire increases. These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- Measurements: Approximately 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm jaw size. Pliers are 5 1/2" in length.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-7158
- Weight: 862 g
|Style||Wire Looping Pliers|
Size Reference Chart